For your convenience, below are links to our most frequently asked questions concerning your privacy:
- What information is being collected at Seyimakinde.com?
- How is the information collected at Seyimakinde.com used?
- Can I change my information or opt out of emailing’s?
- How do I contact Friends of Seyimakinde.com ?
- Will this policy change?
- What information is being collected at Seyimakinde.com?
- In our effort to grow our grassroots community online, Seyimakinde.com may at times ask you to submit information – such as your name, address, phone number and email address. This data is collected to provide you with information you want in a timely manner, such as online events, personal appearances, TV appearances, talking points, activist alerts and other related information. Information such as your personal preferences, related groups, responses to poll questions and other information may be collected to help enhance your user experience.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to Seyimakinde.com including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the Web site. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual. All users remain anonymous unless they choose to give us personally identifiable information, or log in to the website using a username and password or through a cookie stored on the user computer.
- We ask that children under thirteen do not submit their information: In accordance with the Nigerian Data Privacy Protection. Seyimakinde.com will never knowingly collect personal identifiable information from persons thirteen years old or younger.
Parents with questions may contact us. Seyimakinde.com encourages parents to anticipate actively in their children’s Internet experience.
How is the information collected at Seyimakinde.com used?
- We personalize the website and email communications. When you offer your personal information and/or choose to participate in our online efforts we use your information to personalise and customise Web pages and emails from Seyimakinde.com to you. We also use the information to credit individuals for their actions in support of Engineer Seyi Makinde.
Actions taken on Seyimakinde.com may earn points, associated with an individual’s information. Those points are used to determine awards that may be given in appreciation of user support.
- Seyimakinde.com may list information about volunteers and selected supporters to encourage and reward participation in volunteer and other initiatives.
We will not sell your personal information.
- Seyi Makinde Campaign Team will not sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities. We may contact you on behalf of other endorsed candidates or organizations. We may share information — that you voluntarily provide us. Seyi Makinde Campaign Team may provide your email address or other personal information to authorized third parties required to deliver a particular service. These third parties may not use said information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Seyi Makinde.
- Seyi Makinde Campaign Team makes every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information until it is stored on our secure servers.
- Strict security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any and all information pertaining to Seyimakinde.com. In addition, Seyimakinde.com . is run on servers located in a secure server room and locked in a rack. Staff is onsite 24 hours a day, monitoring equipment and services.
- Seyimakinde.com links to other sites: Our site may contain links to other Web sites and servers. Seyi Makinde Campaign Team does not bear responsibility for privacy policies or content on linked Web sites. Because the campaign has no control over websites to which we provide links, you agree and acknowledge that Seyi Makinde Campaign Team is not responsible for the availability of resources or external sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content provided therein.
Accordingly, you also agree and acknowledge that Seyi Makinde Campaign Team will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance of any such content, services on or through any such site or resource or goods. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on each Web site you visit.
Seyi Makinde Campaign Team provides links to original articles written and maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience and do not imply a claim of ownership in that content or any relationship between Seyimakinde.com and the authors or owners of those articles or sites.
Can I change my Information or Opt out of emailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: All signups for email communications and other features of our Web site are voluntary. We give you the opportunity to opt-in and we give you the power to opt-out of email communications. Should you wish to opt-out, an unsubscribe link is included in every e-mail. If your link is not working properly, or you wish to communicate your desire to opt-out directly to us:
- Visit http://www.Seyimakinde.com /unsubscribe, enter your email address and click the “Unsubscribe” button.
How do I contact Seyi Makinde campaign team?
- Contact information for Seyi Makinde campaign team: If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact us via email to [email protected]